With Tyson and Russell both working for the BYU grounds crew, Tyson had this brilliant idea that he wanted to go the the MTC in his type of style, in a BYU grounds crew truck. At first I thought he was joking...I should have known better.
The famCourtney, Aspen, Lacey, Elder Gray, Dad, Mom, Lindsey
Tyson invited Kathy Plaster to join us.
Here we go!
What a unique guy!
The traditional MTC sign picture.
Dad, Mom, & Elder Gray (my baby boy, all grown up).
Elder Gray on his road to Lima, Peru.
Kathy Plaster & Elder Gray
Dad, Elder Gray, & Mom
Elder Gray with his sisters, Lindsey & Lacey.
Courtney, Aspen, Lindsey, Elder Gray, & Lacey
Lacey had to climb into the back of the work truck to get Tyson's luggage out.
One last picture with all of us. Aspen is NOT happy that her Uncle Tyson will be gone for two years. They have a special relationship. They will miss each other.
I love you more.
My baby boy is leaving for two whole years. I love him so much.
It's time.
See ya, love ya, bye.
And there he goes...off to preach the gospel.
One last look back.



















No comments:
Post a Comment